I first met Jennifer when I was photographing her friend's destination wedding in Tuscon, Arizona a few years ago. (thanks for the connection Tess and Nick!!!)
I remember how beautiful and sweet I thought Jen was... so when she contacted me for her Malibu wedding I was beyond thrilled! From the moment I arrived, Jen and Ryan's family and friends won me over. They were so warm and welcoming... I was seriously taken aback. Thank you for making my job incredibly easy!!! Their day was filled with pure magic and so much love + emotion, it still gives me goosebumps. (seriously, pause to zoom in to see all the happy tears!)
I didn't know what to expect when I arrived to scout the day prior, but I fell in love with the venue immediately. The Calamigos Ranch is an enchanting place... it's nestled in the Santa Monica mountains, and shaded by stunning redwood trees. Waterfalls and hydrangeas galore, and chandeliers hanging throughout, this place stole my heart.
and this is just a peak.
a very special thank you to ALL of you- it was such an honor to work alongside you!
- Ceremony Location: Calamigos Ranch
- Wedding Planner: So Smitten Events (Marni Farmer)
- Dress: Lili's Bridal
- MUA: Meg O'Hare Beauty
- Hair: Brittney Espinoza Levitt + Michele Cohen
- Nails: Leanne Eden
- Grooms Attire: Men's Wearhouse
- Florist: Panache Floral Designs
- Rings: Vahe Halajian
- Invites: The Event Bar
- Ceremony Officiant: Michael Munier
- Videographer: By Design Films (Joey Reger)
- Caterer: Calamigos Ranch
- Cake: Skiff's Cakes
- Desserts + Chocolate Fountain: Choco Chocolate Fountain
- Photo Booth: Tipsy Photo Booth
- DJ + Lighting: Vox DJs
- Special Guest appearance by the USC Marching Band