this sweet couple decided to write letters to each other and read them separately the morning of their wedding. there was just so much love and so many meaningful words they wanted to exchange in addition to their vows. these words were then played over and over in their minds right up until the moment they each said "I do." how romantic is that???
and once again, another first look that had me in tears. they way this couple looks at each other lit up a room, it was magic. i also absolutely loved how they each had a sister who stood by their side as maid of honor and "best woman." the ultimate testament of how important their families are. friends & family flew in from over 10 different states to celebrate with them! what a party!
- Preparations: Kimpton Journeyman
- Ceremony: St. Francis of Assisi
- Reception: Cuvee
- Assisting Photographer: Michaela Sarkissian
- Dress: Savvy Bride Brookfield
- Flowers: Courtney Joy Floral
- Hair: Jamie Lynn from Enliven
- Makeup: Beauty by Diana
- Lighting/Decor: Sound By Design
- DJ/Photobooth: Sound by Design
- Catering: Chef Jack's
- Cake: Aggie's