my goodness, i know i'm not alone when i say i feel lucky to have met this incredible couple. one particular moment that stands out when i reflect on this day is a quote the groom (Jordan) highlighted in a book he gave his soon to be wife (Yanire).
it said - "our souls are mirrors", and is one of my all-time favorite quotes by Rupi Kaur. this couldn't be more true of two amazing humans, and it became quite obvious during their first look!
they were like magnets... and it took my breath away. their beauty on the outside doesn't even compare to what they carry in their hearts, and meeting all of their friends + family solidified that fact.
so much love for these two, i'm still smiling ear to ear for them. some people just belong together. enjoy a peak of their gorgeous day!
- Wedding Planner: Events to a T - Andrea Gonzales
- Assisting Photographer: Michaela Sarkissian
- Preparations: Pfister Hotel + Hilton City Center
- MUA: Lustrous Beauty / Kelly Schubel / Rachel Franson MUA
- Hair: Lindsey Long
- Dress: Stone Manor Bridal
- Bridesmaids: Bella Bridesmaids (Orlando)
- Grooms Attire: Men's Warehouse
- Invitations: Invitations by Dawn
- Rings: Powers Jewelers
- Ceremony: Pritzlaff Events
- Reverend: Chris Davis (Weddings MKE)
- Florist: Bloom Floral + Event Design
- Live Painter: Katie Geis
- Caterer: Chef Jack's
- Desserts: Nothing Bundt Cakes + Yield Bake House
- DJ: Sound By Design
- Photo Booth: Sound By Design
- Videography: Autumn Silva
- Event Decor + Lighting: Events to a T, Sound by Design, Events Essentials
- Transportation: Trolley by Adonis Limousine