- VENDOR LOVE
- Second Shooter : Gavyn Baxa (GTB Imagery)
- Preparation Location: Hilton City Center(girls) DoubleTree(guys)
- Dress/Veil: Posh Bridal
- Bridesmaids: David's Bridal
- Florist: Milwaukee Flower Co
- Makeup: Ke Zhu
- Hair: Tracy ( Indulge Studios )
- Nails: Nail Bar Milwaukee
- Groom/groomsmen attire: Men's Wherehouse
- Ceremony/Reception: Cuvee
- Ceremony/cocktail hour musician: Marc Ballini
- Catering: Saz's
- Dessert Table: Miss Mollys Pastries
- Live Wedding dance painting: Natalie Leroy
- DJ/Event Lighting: DJ QUADI
I need to interrupt this regularly scheduled blog post to share a little more detail
involving the photos that I'm about to show you.
Little did we know, the wind gods had other plans for Kristin's veil.
Oh yes, that happened. But that's not the crazy part.
Without much hesitation, one of the groomsmen jumped off the limo bus
parked nearby, stripped off his suit, and came to the rescue.
This is the groom's brother.
I think he's earned a "groomsman of the year" award. Wouldn't you agree?
And now, back to the blogpost. I wouldn't have believed this story unless I saw it myself!